martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

Summer Plans


Hello! There is only 2 months remaining of the semester and I will be free! Well, not really, because this summer I will have to make my professional practice.

Despite that, I’m not sad of not having “regular” vacations. I’m pretty excited of finally doing my practice in a TV channel or a newspaper. I don’t have decided where I want to do my practice, but I think it will be so much fun, also, doing it I will learn a lot about journalism in general.

Besides all of that, I hope to have one or two weeks for myself. I don’t really want to travel or something like that, I just want to sleep a lot and don’t make too much those days haha.

If I could choose to have my ideal vacations, I think I would choose to travel and get to know some cities: Inside Chile, maybe Concepción (National Capital of Rock) and outside our borders I would love to visit Mexico and Mexico City in particular.


Another thing that I want to do is to travel in a Volkswagen Transporter across Latin America. I have seen a lot of people doing it and “live” blogging their experiences online. One of those guys’s blog shows its travel on the “Kombi” called “Fotografiando el Mundo” (stands for “Photographing the World”). You can look it up on Facebook and check their trip, I recommend it.

1 comentario:

  1. I also have to do the practice :( but hopefully we can travel somewhere! hehe

    ResponderEliminar