jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My favorite piece of Technology



I really like technology. I try to read on the internet about all the new technology from companys like Apple, Samsumng or Nikon. Even I like all the technology, my favourite are the videocams.

I have two video cameras that use a lot. One is the Nikon D5100. It is a DSLR that records video in high resolution, which helps me a lot because I like making videos and then upload them to youtube. This camera's have over 2 years and also helped me to do some homework on television subjects that I have in university.

My other camera is a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. This is an action camera, so it is very small and allows me to record videos when I ride on bike. Also, I can use it in places where it would be uncomfortable to use my DSLR. This camera is new, beacause i the purchase in past December.

Another article that I use to record video is an AR Drone that my brother gave me. The drones are small flying helicopters. I can record the things from the air. Usually I go to the Estadio Nacional and recorded from a height of 20 meters. It's very entertaining to use and is one of my favorites technology things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario