jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My Favorite Festivities

Resultado de imagen para santa claus












I do not really like the festivities. I do not like that it seems silly to celebrate because it's a particular date. This is why I do not really like the September 18 or May 21.

But one that I like is Christmas. I like it because the whole family is together, eat a delicious dinner and all have gifts. Christmas is celebrated every December 25. The origin of this festival is because that day Jesus was born in Belen.

I do not know why, but many other cultures have celebrations on December 25. For example, the Incas celebrated the birth of Inti and the Aztecs celebrated the birth of her god of war.

In this festivitie I'm usually stay with my family. When I was younger, after 12 at night I went with my parents to play with toys at the house of my cousins. But now, all the cousins are older and not do that since ten years ago. I think when one is younger Christmas is more important, because you believe in Santa Claus and you really want have a lot of gifts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario