jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Expectations for a new semester



My expectations for this semester is make progress whit my thesis about "womans in television" because is a very important investigation and I have until november to finish them.

Also, I want have good grades in the class of Television, because in the future I want to work in a tv channel, so I want to learn a lot about how to make tv shows and news bulletin. In the others subject I only want to pass.

In last, I really want to do my profesional practice, so I am looking the offers of tv channels like TVN or Canal 13. If this is not possible, I want to work in a coffe shop, a book store or something like that for have more money and can buy me a scooter.

Thanks for reading, dont forget make comments. Good Bye!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario