jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

Autobiography

 https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Sl1UiXwdqD8/UxXhvYixZDI/AAAAAAAAAIs/vu19boBypMA/s506/Life%2BStory%2B-%2BBe%2BThe%2BBest%2BThat%2BYou%2BCan%2BBe!%2B-%2BM.jpg

Hello! My name is Nicolás Cabargas Madrid. I was born in Santiago de Chile on June 29 of 1993, and since that day I have stayed in this city.

I am the second of two brothers. My brother's name is Felipe. He is studying computer science in USACH. We live with our parents in the Olimpic Village, located in Ñuñoa (very near from National Stadium).

I studied primary and secondary in downtown, but now I am studying Journalism at Universidad de Chile and the campus is very near from my house, so I travel to the University on bike.

If you want to know more about me, you can send me an email.
Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario